So I started looking around my supplies closet and there were patterned papers and paper punches and pretty ribbons all calling out to be picked up. I felt my blood flow increase, which usually happens when I get excited and I have ideas all piling on top of each other. After working around my color theme and kind of people coming over I decided with pink and black and white. Here is the tutorial. I wish you would find time to create these pretty food label cards for your next party.
- Cardstock measuring 4”*3”
- Dsp measuring 2.75”*1.75”
- For the rosette: Dsp measuring 11”*1”
- Score the cardstock on the long side at 2”. Fold
- Apply the patterned paper on the front with double sided sticky tape.
- Using your scoring board score on the long side of the dsp at .5” interval.
- Fold and bring the two sides together with the help of glue.
- Bring it together in the middle and stick with the help of hot glue gun.
Take the rosette and stick on the side of the name card as in the picture.
- Embellish with ribbons and gemstones
- Use them on your table as food labels and impress your guests with these super cute cards.
- Party decorations